Experience the arid landscape of South Tenerife on a private tour. Learn how millions of years of volcanic activity has formed the breathtaking scenery at sites located in the most unknown corners.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, German
- Pickup included
- Pick up available from accommodations located in southern and northern Tenerife and cruises docked at the port of Santa Cruz de Tenerife. To be confirmed after booking
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please, notify us in sufficient time of any specific requirements and any particular restrictions such us allergies and mobility issues.
- We recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes. Take sun protection and warm clothes, remember that Tenerife has many microclimates, especially in the highlands.
- Taking a small backpack will help you to keep track of your personal belongings.
- There will be free time during the experience for a lunch break in a restaurant or to have a picnic
- The local operator reserves the right to change the route of the itineraries for climatic reasons, force majeure or circumstances beyond their control.