Wander through a beautiful landscape in the Anaga forest in the oldest part of Tenerife and delight in the smell, sound and touch of the forest on this 2–hour hike perfect for beginners.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Your accommodation or cruise ship pier in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Touching plants
Know before you go
- It is advised that you wear a jacket or pullover, sport shoes or boots, in winter it is advisable to wear a raincoat
- In case of bad weather conditions, the walk is subject to cancellation
- The tour does not run on some holidays, such as December 25th and January 1st
- This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. If that minimum is not reached, you will be contacted and offered alternatives