Wander through a beautiful landscape in the Anaga forest in the oldest part of Tenerife and delight in the smell, sound and touch of the forest on this 2–hour hike perfect for beginners.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Your accommodation or cruise ship pier in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Touching plants
Know before you go
- It is advised that you wear a jacket or pullover, sport shoes or boots, in winter it is advisable to wear a raincoat
- In case of bad weather conditions, the walk is subject to cancellation
- The tour does not run on some holidays, such as December 25th and January 1st