Discover the immense landscape of the most-visited national park in Europe. Experience the wonder of a cable car ride over volcanoes, craters, and rivers of lava up Spain's highest peak. Marvel at the park's most iconic places with a professional guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- The exact pickup time will be specified on your voucher, or provided by the local partner after booking.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Adverse weather conditions, especially during the winter, may affect the safety of the roads leading to the cable car (snow, ice, falling rocks), and visits may be unexpectedly canceled
- Highly recommended to contact the Teleferico beforehand to check the weather conditions as this may affect the activity
- Be sure to wear warm clothing and sturdy footwear, and to bring a hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen (as needed)
- People with health problems should consult a doctor before undertaking this activity