Explore the island of La Gomera on a tour from Tenerife. Drive to the top of the island and see locals demonstrate their unique whistling language. Go to the capital at San Sebastián and discover where Columbus prayed before he sailed to the New World.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from the nearest meeting point to your hotel.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Bring warm clothing
- Please bring your ID or passport, as it is required to board the ferry