Explore Tenerife's west coast on a guided whale-watching cruise from Adeje. Sail along the coast until Diego Hernandez Bay, or go to the cliffs of Los Gigantes for a swim and lunch stop.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 - 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, Dutch, English, German, Italian, French
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at the catamaran called Royal Delfin located at Dock 12, Puerto Colón, in Costa Adeje.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- If you booked the morning trip, bring a light jacket since the morning sea breeze can be a bit chilly
- If prone to seasickness, please take appropriate precautions before departure and bring your own medication
- If you are a wheelchair user, please inform the supplier beforehand to make sure there will be enough space to acomodate you perfectly