Admire the famous Sound and Light Show at Karnak Temple and watch the history of Egypt's Pharaohs come to life. Discover the wonders of the temple with an expert host, and learn about the rich history of Egypt during an amazing sound and light experience.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- German, French, Italian, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Meet your guide at your hotel lobby in Luxor. Pickup service is available at any hotel in Luxor. Please be ready in the hotel lobby 15 minutes before your pickup time.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes/sandals
- If visiting in Winter it is recommended to wear warm, long clothes
- If visiting in Summer it is recommended to wear light, loose clothes
- Please bring your own photography equipment
- Show languages and timings: English-speaking Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri, and Sat @ 7pm, Wed and Sun @ 8pm; German-speaking Wed and Sun @ 7pm, Tue and Sat @ 8pm; French-speaking Mon, Thur, and Fri @ 8pm, Sat @ 9pm