Depart from Telegraph Cove Resort aboard a 12-passenger open-air Zodiac-style boat. Spot wildlife across the bucolic Canadian landscape.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Telegraph Cover Adventure Centre. 24 Boardwalk, Telegraph Cove, BC V0N 3J0, Canada. The Telegraph Cove Adventure Centre is located at the north end of Telegraph Cove Resort next to the Whale Interpretive Centre. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions Guests are reminded to dress in warm layers when preparing for this adventurous activity