Full-Day Tour of Jerusalem with Bethlehem or Dead Sea Option
From $99 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceWe will pick you up at your hotel lobby.
- Discover the church of the Holy Sepulcher, Via Dolorosa, Garden of Gethsemane, Room of the Last Supper, and much more
- Visit the Western Wall, Mount of Olives, Jewish Quarters, the synagogues
- Choose to visit Bethlehem or the Dead Sea
On this full-day excursion you’ll discover the church of the Holy Sepulcher, Via Dolorosa, Garden of Gethsemane, Room of the Last Supper, and much more.
If you prefer a Jewish-focused tour your guide will be expert on sites such as the Western Wall, Mount of Olives, Jewish Quarters, the synagogues, and others.
You can also visit Bethlehem and the church of the nativity, make a visit to the Holocaust Museum at Yad Vashem, or spend more time in Jerusalem's new city. You might prefer to include a short visit to the Dead Sea for an afternoon float at the lowest place on earth!
Whatever you choose to do, you’ll have a full day of travel and sightseeing through the Holy Land, customized to meet your preferences.
- Transportation by air-conditioned van
- Road tolls
- Parking fees
- All taxes
- Admission fees (not necessary with the regular itinerary to Jerusalem or Jerusalem and Bethlehem)
- Optional tip
Any hotel in central Israel, including but not limited to Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, Natanya, Herzeliya, Rishon Le Zion, etc. Pick-up is also provided at the port of Ashdod if you are arriving by cruise ship.
Please wear comfortable shoes as there is walking involved during the tour. This excursion is not suitable for guests with mobility problems.
If you choose to include a visit to the Dead Sea please bring a bathing suit if you wish to float in the water.
Product ID: 27847