From Tel Aviv: Masada, Ein Gedi and Dead Sea Guided Tour
- Ride the cable car to the ruins of King Herod’s palace at Masada
- Take a therapeutic mud bath in the Dead Sea
- Go for a walk in the desert oasis of the Ein Gedi Nature Reserve
- Enjoy the services of a guide throughout your tour
Masada (photo stop, guided tour)
Ein Gedi (photo stop, guided tour)
Dead Sea (photo stop, guided tour)
At 11:00 AM continue to Ein Gedi, a beautiful nature reserve and oasis where you will have a chance to take a short hike or walk through the cooling and beautiful surroundings.
After Ein Gedi, continue to the Dead Sea where you will access a private beach and have a chance to float in the famous waters and immerse in the mud's that are so famous all around the world.
Return to your hotel in Tel Aviv at 5:30 PM.
- Air-conditioned transportation with English-speaking drivers
- Entry fee to a private beach at the Dead Sea
- Entry fees to Masada (approximately NIS 76) and Ein Gedi (NIS 29)
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
• Please note that this tour is partially self-guided
• Please note that the order of the tour itinerary is subject to change