Explore the fascinating city of Jerusalem and learn its intricate history, led by a professional guide. Roam the Armenian and Jewish Quarters, see the Roman Road, and visit the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. This tour includes transportation from Tel Aviv.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, German
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from hotels in Netanya at 06.30, Herzliya at 07:00, Tel Aviv 07:20. Pick up is provided from centrally located hotels only. The supplier will confirm the pick-up time and address. If your hotel is not central, you will be sent the address of the closest meeting point.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- On April 9, 15, 20, 29; May 29; and September 19, 20, 27, 2020 the visit to Yad Vashem will be replaced by a visit to Ein Karem.
- Modest dress (no shorts or sleeveless shirts) and head covering is required to visit holy sites.
- Children under 10 years old are not permitted into Yad Vashem.
- Hotel pick up is provided from centrally located hotels only. The supplier will confirm the pick-up time and address. If your hotel is not central, you will be sent the address of the closest meeting point.