Enjoy an amazing boutique small group tour with a professional guide from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. Explore the 4 quarters of The Old City of Jerusalem. Visit the Church of the Holy Sepulchre/Golghota, The Western Wall, and the Temple Mount.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- If you book after 4:00 PM the day before your tour date you must meet at Rothschild Boulevard 22, unless your guide suggests another location. Pickup points: • Rothschild Boulevard 22 at 8:50 AM • Bus stop at Dizengoff Street 102 at 9:10 AM • At the bus stop opposite HaYarkon 248 at 9:20 AM • Carlton Hotel between 9:15 AM to 9:25 AM • Mike’s Place on Herbert Samuel Boulevard 90 between 9:10 AM to 9:30 AM • Givat Ha Mivtar light rail station between 10:15 AM to 10:45 AM
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- If you book after 4:00 PM the day before your tour date you must meet at Rothschild Boulevard 22 at 8:50 AM
- Due to Covid-19, the minimum number of participants is 6; if this is not met the tour will be cancelled two days before the activity date