Discover Petra, one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Depart from Tel Aviv in an air-conditioned coach. Cross the border with an experienced guide. Explore the history and culture of Petra on a guided tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 21 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Pickup is at 2 AM from the Israeli Textile Center at the corner of Shenkar and Kaufmann St.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note, modest clothing is recommended (no short skirts, low cut shirts or bare midriffs). Headscarves are not required
- Suggested tip for group tours to Jordan is $5 per person per day for the driver and guide. We pay our guides and drivers fairly and in most cases above the market, rate to ensure that we have the most talented and high-quality representatives. However, tips are a huge part of the tourism culture in this region and a great signal of your appreciation and motivator for our team to do their jobs to the highest possible quality. We ask that you follow the customs and tip in order for us to ensure a high-quality experience for customers now and beyond
- Please bring passports, sunscreen, sunglasses, hat, scarf, ATM card or cash, US Dollars or Jordanian Dinar for tips, and comfortable walking shoes
- Please arrive at the pickup location 15-minutes prior to the pickup time
- Small delays can sometimes occur at the border, or other points during the tour