Enjoy a leisurely trip through the Fiordland National Park with unique photo stops and short nature walks. Experience a 2-hour scenic cruise in Milford Sound aboard a unique glass roof vessel with lunch also included.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
You will be picked up from Kiwi Country/Hollyford Cafe at 9:30 AM in summer (October-April) and 1015 AM in winter (May-September). There is an additional 12 PM departure between 26th December 22 - 8th January 23. Please check your ticket and booking confirmation to ensure you know which option you have booked.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain gear
- Comfortable clothes
- Insect repellent
Know before you go
- The journey from Te Anau to Milford Sound is about 3 hours including stops
- Infants (4 and under) are free of charge but will be allocated their own seat