Explore Kazbegi and Gergeti Trinity Church, surrounded by magical mountain peaks and stunning valleys. Discover the spectacular slopes of Gudauri and travel in the history of the Ananuri Fortress.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Russian
- Pickup included
- Any hotel located in Tbilisi or Mtskheta
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant travellers
- The tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress accordingly
- Dress code for church - no shorts, and women need to cover their heads
- There may be traffic delays due to snow