Tbilisi: Food and Wine Walking Tour with Tastings
- Eat like a local on a guided food walking tour
- Taste at least 10 different foods and drinks
- Explore the culinary scene of eclectic Sololaki district
- Get a historical and cultural insight into the city and its cuisine
Proceed through a variety of food spots that are all located in the backstreets of the heart of the city - an area of former splendor, magnificent Art Nouveau architecture in decay and a true Tbilisian vibe. While you try a walnut-spinach paste, a beet and sour plum salad or chicken in garlic and cream sauce, hear stories about the neighborhood, Tbilisi's history, and modern day life. Feel free to ask your guide questions.
Georgian cuisine is not complete without the wines so you will get a chance to taste selected natural wines of Georgia produced by the ancient Qvevri technology and try chacha - a local strong spirit, that Georgians call "liquid happiness".
- Wine and food tastings (enough for a meal)
- Local guide with culinary and wine experience
- Transfer to and from the meeting point
- Any personal purchases during the tour
Prepare for the activity
• Vegan options are available, but it will limit the number of dishes you can taste
• Halal or Kosher options are not available