Join a private or small-group guided walking tour of Tbilisi to go off the beaten tracks, feel the heartbeat of the city's life, hear the whispers of the past, and see the dreams of the future.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Russian
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Entrance of the Burberry shop at Freedom Square, Tbilisi. Thank you in advance for coming on time. Your timely appearance will be very much appreciated.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- The waiting time before the start of the tour is no more than 10 minutes. If you are late, you need to make a new booking.
- The walking route will take about 3,5 km (2.2 miles) with stops along the way.
- The tour is in English and the guide does not use voice amplifiers.