Enjoy a tour of Tbilisi focusing on Soviet heritage. Discover the most striking examples of brutalist architecture, private museums, and stories about life under the Soviets from a local perspective.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4.5 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Your guide will meet you in the lobby of your hotel or outside your Airbnb or hotel, if there is no lobby. If your hotel or Airbnb does not have direct car access, please contact us and we will advise the nearest meeting place.
- Small group available
Select participants and date
The Big Bicycle monument at the Rose Revolution squareOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Some parts of the locations you'll be visiting are restricted to enter and can be seen only from the outside