Go on a tour to Lake Sevan, the biggest lake in Armenia, the shores of which have been inhabited for thousands of years. Rocky churches and temples have mounted the lake for centuries and will provide you with unforgettable memories.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Russian
- Pickup included
- Your accommodation in Tbilisi.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Visa, if required
Know before you go
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Citizens of some countries need a visa to enter Armenia
- The tour does not include visits to Yerevan city. Please notify the local operator in advance if you require drop-off in Yerevan
- You will need to have your PCR test conducted in the last 48 hours prior to the tour