Discover beautiful landscapes with an off-road adventure tour from Tbilisi to Eastern Georgia. Visit David Gareji Monastery and go off the beaten track to explore lesser-known locations in Kakheti.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Russian, English
- Pickup optional
- Your accommodation in Tbilisi
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Europe Square, Tbilisi near the train - coffee shop.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Hiking shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Comfortable shoes
- Motion sickness prevention
- Closed-toe shoes
- Smoking in the vehicle
- Oversize luggage
- Open-toed shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- On foot, you will cover about 4 km (2.5 miles)
- The ambient temperature may be over 30ºC (86F). The altitude will be 350 m (1,150 ft)
- Tours may occasionally be conducted in both Russian and English simultaneously. This may result in a slower pace or longer explanations
- We wish to assure all our guests that this tour is absolutely safe and exclusively traverses the territory of Georgia. Please be informed that the Udabno Monastery is not a part of our itinerary, and the route leading to it is completely closed. Rest assured, even without this, our tour remains a unique and beautiful experience, offering a true taste of Georgia's natural wonders. Your safety and enjoyment are our utmost priorities.
- If you choose one of the two alternative dorp-off locations, you will not be able to join the wine-tasting
- Enhance your journey with an extra comfort front seat add-on. Ideal for tall guests or those seeking personal space. Limited to one seat per car.