Visit the first capital of Georgia – Mtskheta and with your experienced guide, learn about the city's fascinating history. Visit several of the city's main historical landmarks like the ancient Uplistsikhe cave town, the Stalin museum and many others.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Russian
- Pickup included
- Your accommodation in Tbilisi.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Not wheelchair accessible