Explore some of Georgia's highlights, including 2 UNESCO World Heritage Sites, on this multi-stop tour. Travel in comfort in an air-conditioned vehicle, and learn about the history and culture of the region with your professional driver-guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
- English, Russian
- Pickup included
- Your driver/guide will pick you up from any hotel or other accommodation in Tbilisi.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Several restrictions are in place for entering Georgian Orthodox churches: no photos, no hats, no shorts, and no pants/trousers for women
- Women should also cover their heads with scarves. At church entrances, there are baskets filled with scarves and waist aprons to cover your head and legs