If you have a day free in Tbilisi and wish to experience powder snow for more excitement and fun on the hills of the Great Caucasus Mountains, then this snowshoeing tour to Mount Kazbegi and the amazing Gergeti Trinity Church is for you.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Difficulty: Moderate
- Snow season: December - March
- Total elevations +/-: 450 meters
- Hiking distance: 8 kilometers, 4 kilometers uphill to Gergeti
- Walking time: 3 to 4-hours
- Total tour duration: 10 to 12-hours
- Requirement: Snow pants, warm trekking boots, gloves and warm clothing