Explore Northern Armenia on a private day trip from Tbilisi. Visit the key sights such as UNESCO protected Sanahin and Haghpat monasteries, and see the bizarre beauty of rocky mountains and abandoned Soviet towns.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your accommodation in Tbilisi
- Private group
- See the key sights of Northern Armenia in 1 day
- Visit two UNESCO world heritage sights
- Enjoy a stunning mix of mountainous landscapes and abandoned Soviet factories
- Taste authentic Armenian dishes in a small traditional restaurant
- Private transfer with door to door service
- English-speaking guide
- Lunch in a traditional Armenian restaurant
- Visa related fees
- People with mobility impairments
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You must fill out a travel information form
- You must present one of the following: proof of full vaccination, proof of first vaccination administered at least 22 days ago, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, a negative PCR test taken no more than 72 hours before the activity starts, or a negative rapid test taken no more than 48 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Visa, if required
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- According to current COVID-19 regulations, all visitors have to present a negative PCR test (done within 72 hours) in order to enter Armenia and re-enter Georgia, regardless of vaccination status. The pre-registration online form has to be filled out again to re-enter Georgia as well.
- Even though in most cases Armenia doesn't require a visa or offers a visa on arrival, please consult the website of Armenian MFA or Embassy in your country to ensure that you are eligible for visa-free entry or for the visa on arrival.
- Please make sure that you have all the necessary documents with you to cross the border.