Visit the historic Davit-Gareja Monastery Complex and city of Sighnaghi in the Kakheti Region of Georgia on a full-day tour from Tbilisi, and marvel at the scenic beauty of the mountains and semi-arid desert. Learn how Georgian bread is made, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Italian, Russian
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from your hotel in Tbilisi
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please provide the name and address of you hotel in order for the local supplier to arrange pick-up at your hotel.
- Please note that the David Gareja Monastery is located in a semi-desert area, and in July-August temperatures in the daytime can reach 40 degrees Celsius. During this period it is better to start the tour early in the morning