Visit the mysterious David Gareji Monastery complex and stroll through the city of Signagi on a private full-day tour from Tbiliisi. Learn about Georgian wine making at a wine tasting and visit the famous convent in Bodbe.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from your hotel or accommodation in Tbilisi.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Your guide will give you suggestions on where you can stop for lunch at your own expense
- The total driving time will be about 6 hours
- The hiking option at the David Gareji Monastery complex requires suitable, non-slippery, shoes and depends on the weather and season as there is a danger of snakes during some months
- Parts of the road to the David Gareji Monastery complex are in bad condition and the driving is not very smooth
- The minimum age to drink alcohol is 16 years old