A tour to experience some lesser known Georgian sites, as you delve deep into the mining town of Chiatura. Built in the 1950s, this town may be dilapidated, but still oozes character and offers unique and wonderful views.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Russian
- Pickup optional
- Your accommodation in Tbilisi or Gori
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Europe Square, T'bilisi, GeorgiaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Alcohol and drugs
- Baby carriages
- Electric wheelchairs
Know before you go
- Please note that some cable lines are closed or under repair and visiting them may not be possible