Enjoy an amazing half-day cruise exploring the pristine Bay of Plenty coastline and islands. Departing from Tauranga, you'll see seasonal marine wildlife such as dolphins, seals, whales while relaxing on board a comfortable cruising vessel.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Enjoy a half-day wildlife and adventure experience in the Bay of Plenty
- See some of the best marine diversity in New Zealand
- Sip a cold beverage from the onboard bar with regional wines, locally brewed beer, and non-alcoholic drinks
- Listen to the captain's commentary and learn about the local marine wildlife and Bay of Plenty area
- Take some amazing photographs
- 4 to 5 hour cruise on a comfortable cruising vessel with a large open sun-deck & 360° views
- An experienced captain and friendly, professional crew
- Live informative commentary
- Onboard books and resources
- Onboard bathroom
- Onboard communal BBQ
- Lunch and drinks
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
The Strand Wharf, Tauranga City, across the road from Starbucks Cafe. Arrive 30 minutes prior to departure. Allow time for traffic and parking (available off Dive Crescent).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note, this tour departs at 9 am, and normally takes between 4 and 5 hours. Variations are due to seasonal weather conditions, daylight savings time, client's time commitments, sea conditions, weather, and time spent with dolphins or other marine life.
- Please bring bottled water, a warm jacket and/or layered clothes, an Eftpos card or cash (in order to buy drinks and snacks from the bar), your own lunch, sunscreen, sunglasses, a camera, binoculars.