Cruise on a large catamaran and take in the spectacular views of Lake Taupo framed by Tongariro National Park's majestic snow-capped mountain peaks. Discover the spectacular Maori rock carvings.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Berth 4, Taupo Boat Harbour, Chris Jolly Outdoors Redoubt St, Taupo 3330, New Zealand. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. In the event of bad weather, it may not be possible to view the Maori Rock Carvings. This decision is made at the discretion of the skipper for the health and safety of all on board the vessel.
- Wheelchair access is dependent on lake levels and size of the wheelchair. You must call the office to book prior to traveling to see if the wheelchair can be accommodated.