There's no better way to enjoy an early evening than on the Lake with friends and family. Sail to the Maori Rock Carvings and take in the spectacular views of Lake Taupo framed by Tongariro National Park's majestic mountain peaks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through express security check
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Discover the renowned Maori Rock Carvings on a cruise
- Enjoy guided commentary to learn about the lake and the carvings
- Marvel at the beautiful panoramic scenery surrounding Taupo
- Relax on the viewing decks across two levels with warmer enclosed areas for windy days
- Experienced and professional local guide
- Life jackets
- Additional food
- Additional beverages (available for purchase)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Cruise Cat, Berth 4, Taupo Boat Harbour, Chris Jolly Outdoors Redoubt St, Taupo 3330, New Zealand. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- This tour is subject to favorable weather conditions. In the event of bad weather, it may not be possible to view the Maori Rock Carvings. This decision is made at the discretion of the skipper for the health and safety of all on board the vessel.
- Wheelchair access is dependent on lake levels and size of the wheelchair. You must call the office to book prior to travelling to see if the wheelchair can be accommodated.