Bruny Island Full-Day Sightseeing Tour from HobartProduct ID: 18451
From US$119.81 per personBook now
- Explore picturesque Bruny Island off the southern coast of Tasmania
- Savor gourmet cheeses, fresh oysters, and premium wines
- Look for unusual white wallabies
- Discover the iconic view from the Truganini Steps at The Neck
- Enjoy genorous platters of Bruny Island Cheese and hand crafted ale
Relax and enjoy this fully inclusive experience showcasing the best of Bruny Island. Try cheeses, oysters, fudge, berries, premium wines, honey and whisky. You’ll meet some of the island’s food and wine producers - people who put their energy and spirit into harvesting the perfect vintage, crafting the most delicious cheese, picking the sweetest summer berries or shucking the finest oysters.
Stop for a delicious lunch of island specialties, served at Australia’s southernmost vineyard.
Throughout the day you'll see incredible scenery. At The Neck, see the narrow isthmus stretch away south in graceful curves. Take a stroll and leave your footprints in the sand of a deserted beach. The light bush of the northern island gives way to the dense rainforest of the south - this pristine wilderness is home to diverse wildlife including rare white wallabies.
Your return ferry crossing departs at 16:30 for a 17:00 arrival in Kettering, followed by a short 30-minute drive back to Hobart, where hotel drop offs are available on request.
- Transportation by bus
- Bruny Island ferry crossing
- Morning tea
- Cellar door lunch
- Wine tasting at Australia's southernmost vineyard
- National Parks entry pass
- Hotel drop off at Hobart CBD accommodations
- Morning hotel pick-up
- Half a dozen fresh oysters, hand made fudge and local honey
- World class whisky
- Cheese and hand crafted ale at Bruny Island Cheese and Beer Co.
The bus departs from the Pennicott Wilderness Journeys Booking Centre at 07:45 daily. This is situated on Hobart’s waterfront on Franklin Wharf, next to the Constitution Dock Lifting Bridge. You must arrive 15 minutes prior to departure time to check in (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 18451