PortAventura Theme Park Tickets: 1, 4, or 7-Day Entry
- Go on a journey through Aztec Mexico, Imperial China, and more
- Ride the Amazing Shambhala, the terrifying Dragon Khan roller coaster, and the free falling Hurakan Condor
- Discover a tropical paradise in Polynesia
- Explore the Far West and see an authentic Wild West village
- Take the kids to the Sesame Aventure rides and say hello to Bert and Ernie
- Choose a 1-day, 4-day, or 7-day pass, depending on your schedule
Have fun in Mexico, the Wild West, Imperial China, and Polynesia! With more than 37 attractions, from roller coasters to water slides, and skydiving simulators to cowboy shows, there’s something for everyone!
The exotic landscape of marvellous Polynesia is a gift for the senses. Sounds, colours and sensations will transport you to paradise. Explore the world of the Mediterranean, ideal for those who crave the tranquillity of a traditional fishing village.
Have fun in China and go to the Far West to enjoy cowboy dances and shows. Indulge your inner child and put a smile back on your face at the new Sesame Street rides, where Bert and Ernie await old and young alike!
Portaventura World 2020 Opening dates and times:
July 8 – September 12 (10:00 AM–10:00 PM)
All Saturdays from September to October
November 7 & 14 (10:00 AM–10:00 PM)
September 13 - November 15 (10:00 AM–8:00 PM)
November 21 – January 10 2021.
The park is closed from Monday to Friday in November and December except 7, 8, 21-25, 28-31 December
Caribe Aquatic Park
Closed until 2021
July 8 – January 10 (11:00 AM – 4:00 PM) The park is closed from Monday to Friday in November and December except 7, 8, 21-25, 28-31 December.
- PortAventura Theme Park 1-day, 4-day, or 7-day entrance ticket
- Games and express tickets
- Food and beverages
Prepare for the activity
Avinguda del Batlle Pere Molas, km 2, 43840 Vila-seca, Tarragona, Spain. Located just over 1-hour from Barcelona Airport and only 15 minutes from Reus Airport. In addition, the park has its own train station, and a direct exit off the AP-7, which will allow you to get to Port Aventura in no time. (GPS Coordinates: Latitude: 41º05'53''N, Longitude001º09'14''E, Decimal: 41.0980667; 1.15)Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Please note: the 4-day entry ticket must be used within a period of 7 days from the date of the first visit
• Please note: the 7-day entry ticket is valid for 7 consecutive days from the date of the first visit
• Situated on the shore of the Mediterranean, PortAventura offers added value to the Spanish sun, beach, and way of life
• From September to November, everyone can discover the most spine-chilling and entertaining Halloween yet. Scary creatures and shows frightening enough to cure hiccups are in store. Lots of fear, but also many laughs
• From November to January, Christmas reigns at PortAventura. Light, fantasy and color inundate every corner of the park to create the perfect atmosphere for an unforgettable family holiday
• If you wish, you can purchase an express pass once you're at the ticket office
• Normal operation of attractions may be altered and all scheduled shows have been cancelled until September