Enjoy a cooking class in a private villa in Taormina guided by a professional chef. Prepare delicious appetizers, two courses according to local culinary traditions and techniques featuring fish, meat, and pasta.
What to Expect
Taormina is famous for its lush villas and elegant historical palazzi. Why not try to create some of the most typical dishes of Sicilian cuisine in the refined atmosphere of a private villa in Taormina?
Enjoy a 5-hour cooking class led by a professional local chef who will teach you about Sicily’s cuisine heritage. Located at the center of the Mediterranean between the Tyrrhenian and the Ionian sea, Sicily has been, since ancient times, a place of great domination which in turn created a complex gastronomical culture. Favored ingredients are mainly locally produced vegetables, meat, and local seafood from the dazzling sea that surrounds the island.
Meet the tour leader in central Taormina and, after a brief walk, reach a private villa surrounded by a Mediterranean lush garden. Tie your apron and get to cooking under the watchful eye of the professional local chef who will offer helpful guidance along the way to successfully create a typical Sicilian menu.
Get ready to cook three courses featuring meat, fish, and pasta according to local culinary traditions and techniques that you can use to impress family and friends back home! Enjoy a Sicilian aperitivo accompanied by local seasonal products and once your meal is ready take a seat and savor your dishes in a relaxing atmosphere of the villa. A selection of Etna’s prestigious wines will enrich your experience while you share your impressions with other travelers.
- Accompanied walking tour from the center of Taormina to a private villa
- 2,5-hours cooking lesson with local professional chef and lunch
- 4 course lunch
- Etna wine and mineral water
- Home made Sicilian liqueur
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses and extra drinks
Know Before You Go
• Please note that Italy's law doesn't permit selling alcoholic beverage to teens under 16 year of age so children under this age will be served non-alcoholic beverages.
• Please inform about any food intolerance or allergy in advance.
• Please note that this tour is not suitable for people with impaired mobility.
• Only in English to enhance the quality of the experience.