Sicilian Cooking Class and Taormina Market TourProduct ID: 13146
From US$98.05 US$78.44 per personBook now
- Learn to cook delicious Sicilian food
- Share the lunch you and your group create
- Taste wine a sommelier selects to go with your lunch
- Let a chef show you how to shop in a fresh market
- Sample cheese and salami at the local market
Begin at 10:00 with a guided tour of the town's market, where the ingredients for the day will be bought fresh. The market is within walking distance from the Porta Messina Arch, meeting point, and you will have the chance to taste cheese and salami.
Enjoy a coffee break before chef explains the dishes that you will make, back at the typical Sicilian restaurant. Then participants start preparing and cooking the food. A professional sommelier will be on hand to tell you and the others about the history and culture of wine in Sicily.
After all the food is prepared, you and your fellow classmates will get to taste what you have learned, accompanied by two selected wines, one white and one red. A ricotta cannolo will be filled by the classmates and will be tasted. You will finish around 14:00.
- Guided tour to the local market
- Cooking lesson
- Wine tasting
- Lunch (several courses) with beverages (0.5l mineral water)
- Additional alcoholic drinks
Meet at the Arch of Porta Messina in the town (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 13146