Isola Bella Snorkeling Tour from TaorminaProduct ID: 57680
From US$75.18 per personBook now
- Snorkel along Taomina's beautiful coast
- Discover the colorful world beneath the surface of Taormina's turquoise waters
- Take a boat to the Grotta Azzurra, Capo Taormina, and Grotta del giorno
- Enjoy a fresh fish lunch by the waters of the nature reserve of Isola Bella
Snorkeling and scuba diving are the most enjoyable ways to admire Taormina's wonderful seabeds. Discover the natural coral and plant life that are not to be missed and feel free to ask any questions about your discoveries. The crew will safely accompany you during this wonderful experience.
The tour also consists of a series of detailed explanations of the area's history and refreshments will be offered during the tour. To conclude, prepare to taste a wonderful fish-based meal in a typical Sicilian 'trattoria' just a few meters from the crystal waters of the nature reserve of Isola Bella.
To head back to the center of Taormina at the end of the tour you can take the cable car located in a walking distance from Isola Bella.
- Pick up in Taormina, Giardini Naxos & Letojanni
- Briefing about the basics of snorkeling and underwater life
- Refreshments on board, soft drinks, seasonal fresh fruit, Sicilian liquors with local biscuits
- Certified scuba diving guide and snorkeling equipment
- Boat ride along the coastline of Giardini Naxos and Taormina
- Fish based lunch with drinks (1/2 liter mineral water, 1/4 liter local wine)
- Extra drinks and personal expenses
- Drop off
Pick up from Taormina, Giardini Naxos and Letojanni (Open in Google Maps)
• Please inform the tour operator of any food intolerances or allergies in advance of the tour
• This is an English-speaking activity
• A 0.5 liter bottle of mineral water and a 250 ml of local wine will be provided with dinner
Product ID: 57680