Hike around the perimeters of extinct craters on Mount Etna on a half-day tour from Taormina. Benefit from the expert knowledge of a guide trained in volcanology, biology or geology. Walk along paths covered in lava and enter a lava cave.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 6.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Pickup included
- Be picked up from your accommodation in Taormina, Giardini Naxos, and nearby areas. For guests staying in Letojanni and Castelmola a convenient meeting point will be arranged.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- This tour involves up to 2 hours of trekking. It is therefore not suitable for people with heart or respiratory problems, those who have difficulty walking or are not in a good state of health
- Please note that tours in French or Spanish can only be arranged if adequate prior notice is given