When you're yearning for some fun in the sun, this 1-day trip to Miami is the ticket! This tour includes your airport transfer in Miami, a memorable hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour and a 2-course lunch. Take lots of suntan lotion; you're going to need it!
What to Expect
¿Puedo tener un maragarita favor…May I have a margarita please? This and other phrases will come in useful when you lay out on Miami's South Beach. An early wake-up and an arrival at the Tampa International Airport will get you in the mindset for a day in Miami. Between 10.00-11.00 am (depending on flight) you'll be in downtown Miami slopping on the suntan lotion as you board a double-decker hop-on hop-off bus for your choice of tours.
Board a City Tour or Beach Tour bus — or do both! Take time to tour some interesting sights including History Miami or the Coral Gables Museum, now situated in a restored 3,000-square-foot gallery and 5,000-square-foot public plaza that was once the city’s police and fire station. For military and transportation buffs, visit the Dezer Auto Collection, Wings over Miami, or the Gold Coast Rail Museum. If you're just lounging on one of the wonderful beaches, take a little time to have coffee and maybe a cigar in Little Havana.
Your included 2-course lunch at Hard Rock Miami will get you in and out quickly with the Priority Seating program. After a day of shopping Lincoln Road, tanning and touring, you'll probably sleep on the jet flight back to Tampa.
- Round-trip airfare
- Round-trip transfers to and from airports in Miami only
- Tour begins in Tampa International Airport
- Lunch in Miami at Hard Rock Café
- Hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour
What's Not Included
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- No luggage allowance other than carry on
- Airport transfer to and from hotel in Tampa
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
• Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. • In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
• Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
• A maximum of 10 people per booking
• The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
• For Non US Visitors: passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking and on the day of travel for all participants
• For US visitors: Government issue ID with picture or passport required on day of travel
• Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately