Explore a diverse range of aquatic exhibits featuring marine life from all around the world at The Florida Aquarium. Enjoy entry for the full day.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Follow signs to enter through the main entrance of The Florida Aquarium. If parking is needed, follow signs to the official aquarium surface lot located 1 block north next to the aquarium. And then follow signs to the main entrance of the aquarium. If arriving via TECO streetcar/trolley, disembark at Amalie Arena station and walk east 1.5 blocks on Channelside Drive or disembark at Cumberland Avenue station and walk south 0.5 blocks on Channelside Drive.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Change of clothes
Know before you go
- Your entry is valid at the reserved time or later on the same day only
- The Aquarium is closed on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day
- Please note that if young children intend to play in the Splash Pad, adults should bring towels and a change of clothing
- A limited number of wheelchairs, electric scooter, and strollers are available for rent on a daily basis
- Parking options include a City of Tampa lot located north of the Aquarium on Channelside Drive; the cost is about $10 per vehicle, pay with a major credit card at pay stations on the lot. A privately management parking garage with variable rates is also located across from the Aquarium. Other parking options are within walking distance of the Aquarium.
- The Aquarium is a 501(C)(3) non-profit attraction devoted to entertaining, educating, and inspiring visitors to be advocates for marine life conservation
- It is recommended to allow at least 2 hours for your visit
- The Aquarium is open daily from 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM