Tampa: Adventure Island® Park Admission
- Make the day as relaxing or adventurous as you like with attractions for all
- Twist and turn down the super high-speed Caribbean Corkscrew
- Prepare to Vanish down an epic free-fall at Vanish Point®
- Race your friends down Riptide, a four-lane water slide
- Bob along the calm Rambling Bayou while taking in the tropical landscapes and waterfalls
For the adrenaline junkie in you, try out state-of-the-art rides and slides at the speed you wish. Pick any of the 10 water slides and embrace the twists, turns, drops, and surprises along the way. For the super adventurous, give Vanish Point® or the Colossal Curl® a whirl.
Spend time in the 17,000-square-foot wave pool before heading to the half-mile lazy river for a relaxing float downriver. Kids can splash around freely in family-friendly areas, such as the Paradise Lagoon® area or Fabian’s Fun Port®. With kid-friendly water slides, jungle gyms and attractions there is plenty to provide the entire family with a day of fun.
- Multi-park ticket
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks (available for purchase)
- Parking fees (unless option selected)
Prepare for the activity
Address: 10001 N McKinley Drive, Tampa, FL 33612 ● Located North of Busch Gardens on McKinley Dr ● Eight miles northeast of downtown Tampa ● Two miles east of Interstate 275 at the Busch Boulevard exit ● Two miles west of Interstate 75 at exit 265 ● Approximately one hour from Orlando via Interstate 4 ● Thirty minutes east of area beaches and Tampa International AirportOpen in Google Maps ⟶
• Advance purchase only, discounts are not available at the parks
• Tickets are non-refundable once issued
• Infants under the age of 3 years do not require admission. Proof of age, such as a birth certificate, may be required.
• Valid for chosen number of visits at any of the following parks: SeaWorld Orlando, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, Aquatica Orlando and Adventure Island Tampa Bay
• Visits can be used at the same park, or at any combination of different parks listed above