Sail from Playa Tamarindo on a custom-built 66-foot catamaran, and cruise along the Costa Rican coast to see the sunset. Enjoy an open bar with your favorite drinks, and snacks and a light meal on this excursion. Stop at a secluded beach and enjoy a swim.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Experience a sunset sail on a 66-foot custom-built catamaran
- Snorkel in a tranquil bay or walk along a deserted white sand beach
- Sip your favorite drink from the boat’s open bar
- Enjoy a light meal on board
- Snorkeling equipment
- Light meal
- Open bar with beverages for adults and children
- Transfers from select hotels in the Tamarindo area
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
- People prone to seasickness
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
On the beach in Front of El Pescador Restaurant, located 100 meters south of Tamarindo Circle in Playa TamarindoOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This is a barefoot tour and you won’t be able to wear sandals or other types of footwear on the catamaran. Please don’t arrive hungry, as the meal will be served approximately 2 hour 30 minutes after departure.
- Others things to consider bringing with you include a towel, sunblock/sunscreen, a bathing suit, a hat with chin strap, and a special snorkel mask if you wear prescription glasses.