Tallinn TV Tower: Fast-Lane Ticket
- Experience panoramic view from the observation deck of the tallest building in Estonia
- Save time with a fast-lane ticket
- Record your own video message in the tower’s TV studio
Your journey starts with visit to Cinema Hall, giving a fascinating overview of the both the tower's history and that of Estonian independence itself. Then, head up to the viewing platform and brasserie-restaurant at the 170-meter level. On top you can enjoy an interactive exhibition detailing the greatest achievements of Estonians throughout the ages.
A special panorama program magnifies the view and gives a short overview of Tallinn's most interesting sights and areas. Record and broadcast video greetings in the tower’s television studio and memorialize the visit with special souvenirs.
- Fast-lane ticket to the Tallinn TV Tower
- Drinks or meals in the restaurant
- Tour guide
Prepare for the activity
Kloostrimetsa 58a, Tallinn. The TV Tower is served by city buses 34A, 38 and 49 ("Teletorn" stop), as well as by CityTour and City Sightseeing tourist buses (green line, Mere pst – Teletorn).Open in Google Maps ⟶