Tallinn: Segway Food Tour
- Enjoy an intimate experience in a small group walking tour with a maximum of 8 people
- Explore Old Town Tallinn on a Segway to see the most iconic sights
- Focus on Kalamaja area to join experiential travelers in the seek of new gastronomic experiences
Follow your guide along the pedestrian alleys that take you past some of the Old Town's most iconic sights. The ride includes Lower and Upper Towns, Parliament building,one of the world’s oldest working pharmacies, Fortified Medieval City Walls and stunning views. Enter local shops to savor authentic Estonian food with many different ingredients, shapes, and styles. Learn about Estonian drinks and local breweries while enjoying the neighborhood and discovering some cultural aspects of this area.
Visit a patisserie for a traditional Kama dessert or a Kohuke. Then head to a bakery where you’ll enjoy the classical black rye-bread, and replenish your energy with a sample of marzipan at a very traditional old setting. Your local guide will talk about sprat sandwiches served at any and every occasion from weddings and funerals to birthdays and New Year’s Eve. Learn about elk roast, bear sandwiches and more!
Leaving Tallinn Old Town, you will ride your Segway past the seaside into Kalamaja neighborhood, famous for its wooden houses and bohemian charm. Immerse yourself into this local atmosphere of interesting art, culture, and design center for artists, hipsters and design lovers. Kalamaja is the focus of experiential travelers in the seek of new gastronomic experiences. Your tour ends when you return to your starting point.
- Food tasting
- Local professional guide
- Port pick-up and drop-off
- Use of Segway and helmet
- Small-group tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Children under 12 years
Prepare for the activity
• Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
• Not wheelchair accessible
• Minimum age is 12