This city tour helps you to observe major Tallinn highlights and even more. On this tour, learn why Tallinn is considered a European Capital of Culture and discover why its Old Town is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian, Japanese
- Private group
- See Kadriorg Palace, Kumu Art Museum and a french style garden
- Discover a romantic area and a private cottage district in the seaside of Pirita
- Observe the town from viewing platforms
- Guide services
- Transportation - dependant on the number of people, the price for bus rental can change
- Wheelchair users
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Audio recording
Know before you go
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. For people with restricted mobility it is possible to drive in parts of the Old Town
- Book the tour at least 2-3 days before meeting, especially in summer as it is the busy period!
- In such case you are guaranteed the chosen tour with licensed guide!