Enjoy an eye-opening sightseeing tour along the Bay of Tallinn on this fantastic outdoor adventure. Learn about Tallinn's maritime history and admire the historic shoreline, filled with panoramic views.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Check-in on the boat: Pier #A3, Lennusadam (Seaplane Museum Harbor), Vesilennuki 6, Tallinn. Check-in closes 15 minutes prior to the departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Seating available inside and outside