At an open air museum, get acquainted with a rural mode of life and the traditions of Estonian people through humored stories and legends. Visit models of local farms, churches and windmills and try traditional food in a tavern for lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Russian, Spanish, German, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Horse carriage ticket 5 EUR/ adult
- Bike rent 3 EUR per hour
- Museum is open everyday excluding Christmas day
- Book the tour at least 2-3 days before meeting, especially in summer as it is the busy period!
- In such case you are guaranteed the chosen tour with licensed guide!