Join a guide to discover Tallinn’s history under Soviet rule. Learn about Soviet architecture & the legacy of occupation that lasted till the 1990s.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Russian
- Pickup optional
- We pick you up from your hotel or at the dock if you are on a cruise ship. Please provide accommodation or ship details to arrange pickup.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
We meet at the Viru Gate. Please wait by the remains of an old wall and the flower shops.Open in Google Maps ⟶