Sail out to the remote Naissaar, also known as Women's Island, and discover its fascinating historical heritage and the lasting imprint of the island's former Soviet military presence.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 6.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, Estonian, Finnish, Russian
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Pier #A3, Lennusadam (Seaplane Museum Harbor), Vesilennuki 6, Tallinn. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure for check-in.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes