Enjoy an easy day trip to Finland's capital Helsinki. It takes only 2 hours to get there and then you'll have up to 10 hours to explore the modern Scandinavian capital.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 11 - 15 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
D-Terminal, Uus-Sadama 24, 1st floorOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Departure from Tallinn to Helsinki is 7:30 AM or 10:30 AM, from D-Terminal in Tallinn
- Departure from Helsinki to Tallinn is 4:30 PM or 7:30 PM or 11:30 PM, from Länsisatama (West Harbour), Terminal 2 in Helsinki
- Please note that you need to check in to the ship before departure in Tallinn. Please arrive at the terminal at least 45 minutes before departure. Access to the ship shall be closed 20 minutes before the departure of the ship
- Ships on the route are the Tallink MyStar and Tallink Megastar. The ships are operated by the first shipping company in the Baltic Sea to be awarded the Sustainable Travel Finland label
- The ferry crossing takes 2 hours
- Tickets are only valid for these times. If you miss your time slot you will be liable to pay the difference for an alternative time slot - prices are subject to availability