Best of Tallinn 2-Hour Bike TourProduct ID: 17020
From US$20.70 per personBook now
- Tour the UNESCO World Heritage city of Tallinn by bike
- See all the major attractions such as Kadriorg park and palace, the promenade and the World War 2 Memorial
- Jump off at the sandy beaches of the Gulf of Finland
- Enjoy a small group tour for a more personalized service
- Learn how to ride a bike in the snow!
The tours are designed for travelers who like to have fun while they explore and gain a true insight into the Estonia of yesterday, today, and tomorrow.
Tours take place every day and in all seasons, starting from the City Bike office in the Old Town. Groups are kept small to allow for a more personalized experience, with easy routes to allow for inexperienced or young cyclists. Children’s bikes, seats and trailers are all available on request.
You will keep mainly to the cycle paths and quiet roads as you tour the UNESCO World Heritage city. You will also see some of its modern buildings, the World War II Memorial and the Olympic Center.
During the summer, cruise along the promenade and hop-off onto the sandy beaches of the Gulf of Finland. The tour also runs in winter when your bike will be equipped with special spikes, and you can learn how to cycle in the snow.
- Helmets and safety vest
- Soft drink
- Raincoats (if needed).
Tours start from the VENE street 33, Tallinn Old Town. The office is just 15 minutes walk from the harbor, and 8 minutes walk from Town Hall Square. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 17020