Explore the Island of Prangli off the coast of Estonia with your expert English speaking guide. Discover an authentic fishing village dating back over 600 years and enjoy the natural beauty of the Baltic Sea in a fun, inclusive day tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
In front of the Tallinn Tourist Information Centre, Niguliste 2, 10146 Tallinn.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Hiking shoes
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- Please note, if the wind is too strong, the tour will not depart
- The tours start and finish in Tallinn city centre
- Please keep in mind that you will be spending most of the day outdoors, and riding in an open-top truck
- Please wear suitable clothes for the weather in Estonia and comfortable walking shoes